'Tis the 4th of July. I feel like as I get older, I enjoy this holiday more and more. Christmas pretty much gets all of my holiday love, but I can't wait for Jackson to get older so we can decorate the house with fun Americana crafts. And I found so many fun treats to make that were red, white, and blue on pinterest.
Since Leo has the day off, we went to Seven Peaks this morning and took Jackson on one of the big slides. It was awesome.
We're going to watch fireworks tonight with Leo's family. We'll see if Jackson stays up late enough. My only concern is all of the Utah fires. I think there are 10 wild fires currently. Most are almost completely contained but the conditions are sooo dry.
Yesterday, I took Jackson to the little freedom festival on center street. It was actually really fun! We shared a sno cone and watched the local teenage bands trying to entertain us. There was some good people watching going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment