Friday, July 13, 2012

Cheap entertainment.

This is what Jackson worked on for a good half hour. Taking all of our grocery sacks out of the drawer and throwing them away. Luckily, there wasn't much in the trash can besides that so once he was bored of that, I took them all and put them back in the drawer. 

















He also loooves pinwheels. Our neighbors down the street keep some in their front yard and Jackson always attacks them and rips them out of the ground. We went ahead and purchased our own to destroy. 


We're still trying to figure out the whole blowing thing.



Workin' on my aperture skills.


This smile looks so fake, I love it.



All we need is a flamingo in the front and we'll be "ret" to go! (Best Two Years)

And yes, his eye is puffy and bruised. He tripped and hit the corner of his eye on a sharp edge of a bench. I have become abnormally good at staying calm when my child screams in public. I used to think I'd be the overly anxious mom, but Jackson has made it easy to know that not every bump is worthy of a freak out. That happened yesterday afternoon and then last night before bed, he was belly sliding down the stairs and his feet caught underneath him, which sent him rolling backwards like a popple down the stairs. Luckily, I was maybe 4 stairs underneath him so he only did 1 full roll. This is why we make sure he's never on the staircase by himself. 

No comments: