Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Life is good.

So, today is a great day. Yes, I realize it's only 11 am, but you can tell a lot about your day by how your morning goes.

I didn't feed Jackson at all last night and he did great. Woke up twice, but didn't cry for longer than 15 minutes (this is an improvement from the hr and a half last night) and then he went down easily for his nap and now he's been asleep for an hr and half. Hallelujah.

Which means I put on makeup and have wasted time on the computer, drinking diet coke and eating goldfish. I told you. Great day.

I've been downloading music the whole time. I'll tell you what I've downloaded.

Kelly Clarkson's new album (I might be the only person that still really listens to her)
Ingrid Michaelson's new album (If you don't listen to her, do it now.)
We The Kings (my new favorite love)
Jason Mraz's new single (my forever favorite love. Well, next to Michael Buble.)
Demi Lovato's album (We'll see if I regret this choice)

P.S. member that whole reading goal... Yeah, I have 4 books from the library gathering dust on my tv stand. The problem is, I got a fancy android phone so now my free time is wasted on dumb games...

3 comments:

Petersen Palace said...

totally okay to email it to whoever ;) glad you're having a fabulous day! I love cyber space in the quiet of nap time!

Sam and Kat said...

yaay! that IS a good morning! way to go on the no feeding during the night! and only crying for 15 mins is great!! slowly but surely things are looking up. :) enjoy your free time on the internet. I'm totally the same way lately with books. Except my problem is my attention span. It kinda left me a few months ago and has never returned lol.. now it's all about Hulu plus on our xbox. yess. Good luck in the nights to come! hope they are equally as successful!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

You're so cute... what is it about a diet coke during naptime that really just takes a good day to a great day!