1. Sweet potato fries-
No really. I can't get enough of them. I just buy the frozen kind and they are delish. Jackson loves them. I love them. We love them together. Leo. Not so much. So we eat them for lunch while Leo is gone.
2. HSN & QVC-
Yep. I have no shame. Let's get it straight though. I don't have cable so the 10 channels that I have, I cherish. Man, I completely understand how old women can sit and watch HSN and want to buy things. Relax. I've never actually bought anything, but if I were rich, I would. I mean, hello? They have a flex-pay option.
3. Rasberry cheesecake hot chocolate-
'Nuff said.
4. Turbo Fire-
I'm on an exercise kick and it feels sooo good. Going on week 3 and I finally feel like I'm not dying anymore. I'm still eating anything I want, (It's Christmas.) but hopefully with the New Year, I'll get motivated for that too.
5. My Sweet Jackson-
You didn't really think I could write a whole post without mentioning my buddy. He's soo fun right now. I've decided I need to write down when we have fun together, because it feels like most of the time, I post about him when it's hard. But we play and giggle all day long right now. I desperately wish he would crawl so he could be a little bit more independent, but he'll do it when he's good and ready. I watched a youtube video yesterday where they put their baby on his knees and put his arms on a box and helped him push it across the floor. I don't know if that makes sense, but heck, I'll try anything. I think he's going to say mama in the next couple days, because he puts his mouth in the "m" position over and over again but without saying anything. Anyway. I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment