Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prego Update

So, thank goodness. There were no cows in my dream last night.

As for a pregnancy update, I am doing well. I graduated in December so since then, a lot has happened. I went and visited my family in January and then my sister had a baby in February!! His name is Wyatt and he is beautiful. I haven't been able to see him because of my own little guy, but hopefully I'll get to see him in June, which is still forever away.

So this is him at 2 days old. My dad is holding him here.

I think he is 5 weeks old in this picture. He's chunkin up!

This was his photo shoot. I think he was 4 weeks old. The pictures they got from this were gorgeous.
I could post pictures of him for days, but most of them come from facebook and they don't like to upload very easily.

So, yes. That is my sweet nephew. He is the only grandchild on my side, but not for long!
Our little guy is coming in hopefully 2 weeks. I'm due April 3rd, but the doctor said to just expect going past your due date, which sucks for my comfortability, but its also okay because my mom bought her plane ticket for the 9th.

I worked through February, but I started getting grossly swollen feet and my blood pressure went up, so I stopped working a lot. Now most days, I sit around, try to think of a reason to go drive somewhere, and then keep the house somewhat clean. I also read all of the Harry Potter's (first time!) and the Hunger Games series and then I watched all of the Scrubs seasons. Man, that shows freaking funny.

The nursery is all ready to go. These pictures were taken about a month ago. I have added a glider on the corner and now there's tons of diaper boxes and stuff everywhere. But it is fun and bright.

I also did some onesie projects for awhile


Thats pretty much it though. Just waitin for the little guy to come...

P.S. Go BYU! We got Jimmer fever around here!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Holy wow! I'm so excited for you to have your little guy! Our girl should be here soon too! I LOVE the nursery and can't wait to see pictures when he gets here.

Pam And Scott said...

I have to tell you a funny story....a friend of mine was having her second baby, she was due April 2. She had her baby Feb 28 and it was 6 pounds 7 ounces. He had to stay in the Hospital a week due to under developed lungs but he is doing great! I thought of you:) She had never even been doing anything (dialating or efaced) (not sure I spelled those right??) You never know when that little guy will come. Then you will be bored no more!!