Friday, October 5, 2012

Top Five Friday

Hey, so... I'm going to start doing this thing. I know lots of people who do some form of Friday 5. I'm hoping this will help me better about documenting the day to day things. So, every Friday, I'm going to choose to best 5 things that happened during the week.

1. Pumpkins! - I already posted about this but it was still really fun to do Halloween stuff for the first time with my bubba boy.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

 2. Rediscovered my love of How I Met Your Mother. - Have y'all watched this show recently? Freaking hilarious. I can't tell if my favorite character is Barney or Marshall. These are the big decisions I deal with every day.

3. Once Upon A Time premier. - So good.

4. Cutest picture ever of my baby. - Enough said.


5. Made Zucchini bread. - First time I've ever made zucchini bread. Delicious. It probably would've tasted even better with chocolate chips, but oh well.

**Cute pictures from my phone**
(Post workout, bubba sitting on my lap, snuggles)
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

(Found this jacket for Jackson for $4 at D.I.)
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

(Yeah, we have morning snuggles a lot)
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

1 comment:

yourstrulydear said...

aww such a cutie :) so fun!