Thursday, September 16, 2010

Possible TMI alert

So, I never understood why people's blogs turned into their pregnancy or baby journal, except now I do! It's the only thing I really think about. Well, that's not totally true. Student teaching has definitely distracted me and I usually tell Leo too many student stories, but that's only because 6 yr olds are pretty funny.

But yeah, so here's what I'm thinking about lately. How many people are wondering if I'm pregnant or just extra fluffy in the middle right now? Honestly, I can still button most of my pants, it's just really uncomfortable. And my shirts are for sure still all okay, but if any of them were once tight around the stomach, I've got awkward pudginess going on. This is probably a lot of TMI, but alas this is what I'm thinking about. And the illusion of sucking in is far and gone. I miss that illusion. It got me through high school and most of college. I knew I'd be the kind that shows early. And I'm probably over reacting. My goal is to have no one ask me (that didn't already know..) if I'm pregnant until 15 wks. That's another 3 wks or so.

Anyway.... enough of my pregnancy complexes.

5 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I wanted to say something today in class but never got the chance! and p.s. you really don't look pregnant and I was kind of jealous because I feel like I still look pregnant!!

The Busey Family said...

You should see me at 7 weeks right now. It is sick. I look 6 months pregnant. You are probably just feeling big because of the bloating and everything else that is changing in your body right now. It is not fun. And men wonder why we don't want to do anything...it is because we feel like walking blobs. Call me if you need to talk....or text. Love you Whit!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Congratulations! This is so exciting. You're going to be the best parents. I hated the middle "I just look chubby" stage. One morning your belly will just pop out, and then you'll look officially preggo. That's the best!

Pam And Scott said...

REad my post on your announcement page....I'm still freaking out!! I'm just an idiot. I read this post first...I was so mixed up until I realized I had missed a post.....holy cow!!

Kelli said...

Whit!!! Congrats girl!!! This is going to sound crazy but yesterday I was thinking about Utah and thought about you and was wondering when you were going to get preggo and then I look on your blog today and you are!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!! Wowie! You guys are going to b great parents!! I remember when I wanted to get past the "I'm just fat" stage and really start to show. I would touch my belly a lot and sometimes wonder if people think I'm rubbing my fat..dang it! lol! You will b the cutest prego person!! sry I'm not doing the blog so much anymore! Love u!!