Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back update

So, I went to see the surgeon last Friday and he thinks I should wait a little bit longer before surgery. We'll give it another 3-6 months and if it is improving on its own, I won't have to have surgery. So I'll just keep doing physical therapy and what not. If pain or an increased weakness ever comes back, then he said I should come in then and we'll do surgery quickly. So yep, that's what's going on. I am a little sad only because with surgery, you have about a month and then you're back to normal. With this, I still can't do much. Leo and I love tennis in the summers and we can't play and I can't go running or anything like that. So a little sad but very happy that I don't necessarily have to have surgery. I'd hate to be this young and already have had surgery on my spine.

I am taking one spring class- Art for Elementary teachers. Oh snap, it is fun. Slightly boring because it's 3 hours long, but we got to do some drawing and we played with modelling clay. There's only 7 of us too and the teacher is way cool. Good times.

No comments: