So, here are some pics of me and Amy at the Michael Buble concert! Amazing! I'm too lazy to write more.




We finally got to our seats here and we're so relieved to have the whole ticket issue behind us. And can i just tell you? My hair is growing! Yay hair. Granted it has a weird kink in it here but whatevs. It's growing! Now I've just got to get through the blah stage of not doing anything and onto the Gisele hair stage where its long, voluminous, and flowing.





We finally got to our seats here and we're so relieved to have the whole ticket issue behind us. And can i just tell you? My hair is growing! Yay hair. Granted it has a weird kink in it here but whatevs. It's growing! Now I've just got to get through the blah stage of not doing anything and onto the Gisele hair stage where its long, voluminous, and flowing.

No comments:
Post a Comment