Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Many moons..

Alright, so its been many moons since I've blogged, but I've been pretty busy. Not really, my life is a bore. But I figured I needed an excuse for my lack of blogging. I got the craving for a good blog post because one of my classes is a technology class and I had to make a blog for it. That blog is pretty funny too. I have to post about what I've learned in class and so far we've learned about making a website and other things of a technological nature. So yeah, good stuff.

What has happened in the past 3 months. I'll tell you.

Summer happened. So you think you can dance ended just grandly, with Jeanine winning, my heart sung that night I was so happy. We went on a vacation to Tejas, as usual. Then we came home and worked and played. School started a couple weeks ago and so now I am back to being a student.

My classes really are enjoyable and my major consists of all girls, the teachers are a bunch of adorable moms and basically every class is fun. One class is a music class and I have to.... nay. I have the privilege of recording myself singing My Country, tis of Thee. Yes, I know, you wish you could your hands on such a piece of goodness, but it is hidden until the next time I have to record myself.

What else...

Leo and I have been playing tennis quite a bit lately, at least once every weekend for the past month or so. I get so excited to play and I'm usually pretty happy throughout the first couple games, even if I'm not winning and then by the 6th game or so, if I'm not winning- it turns into such a silently tense game. I always try to laugh it off but inside, I'm reeling (word?), eh fit the moment. The worst part is that he doesn't even try annnnd he knows how to hit to places I can't get to. I apparently only know how to hit it right back to him, so while he stands there, I am booking it from side to side trying to reach the ball. All in all (I love that phrase, that was my go-to phrase for the times I was stumped on how to begin a conclusion)... all in all, I still make sure we wake up early enough to get a court, so I must still love it.

Hopefully, I'll keep up on this, but resist judging if I don't.

6 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

It is about time!! 3 months is unexceptable!! Have not worked with you in a while, glad for the update. As for the recording of music, how about we put your little song on the store music CD. We could here you sing all day:D.

Tennis is turning you into a real Serina Williams...better watch your self Whit. You never know when you will threaten to cram the ball down your husband throat!

Biggest Loser season back on! Woot, Woot!!

Sam and Kat said...

nice to finally hear from you again whitney! tennis is fun. we took a tennis class in the summer and i still have yet to beat sam at ANY game! haha.. so, funny story, we are back in our old ward again now... wishing yall were still in it of course! just had to let you know lol.... hope things are goin great!

The Busey Family said...

Whit...good to hear from you! Josh, Chloe, Ben and I were thinking that you guys disappeared. Hope hope you guys are doing well. We are moving back to Utah in Dec, so hopefully we can get together.

The Busey Family said...

Whit...good to hear from you! Josh, Chloe, Ben and I were thinking that you guys disappeared. Hope hope you guys are doing well. We are moving back to Utah in Dec, so hopefully we can get together.

Natalie said...

What a pleasant surprise to see a new blog entry from you! Yay! You have to update once in a while since I haven't worked in a hundred years (at least :)

Genevieve said...

Hurray! I love your blogging! Wow, you have 5 comments on this entry. The most comments I have on any entry is 4! You are so cool. I'm glad you guys play tennis. I love tennis, Arthur doesn't. I should play tennis with you guys sometime. I am excited for this week! We will have fun at Leo's birthday. I am looking forward to it! Thanks for blogging again, I love it when my favorite blogs are updated!!