Alright, my co-worker Shelly gave me this amazing recipe and since she's not a blogger, I'm going to share it for her!
Pulled Pork
3-5 lb. pork roast
1 cup of any kind of salsa
1 cup of brown sugar
Put roast in crockpot, frozen or thawed, pour salsa and brown sugar on.
Cook on high for 8-10 hrs.
I cooked mine for like 11 hrs (overnight) and it was delicious! I just shredded it afterwards and then we put it on buns with barbecue sauce or without. It was so good! Only thing is, for just two of us, it was a lot of meat, so now I have to get creative this week of how to use it. But yeah, try it, youll be happy you did!
2 comments:
Looks tasty-I'll have to try it! Maybe you could use the leftovers in tacos? or as part of a taco salad? Maybe not...I don't know. That is the problem with cooking for two-I always hated that.
Make sure to add a can of coke. I think it adds a little flavor. We also freeze the left overs. Itmakes for a fun fast meal.
Post a Comment