Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween '08

Hello there, so, I don't really like Halloween at all. I'm not a fan of being scared for fun. So, usually I just pretend like the holiday doesn't even exist. At the mall I work at, they have trick or treating on Halloween and last year, I worked it too and I didn't dress up at all but this year, the girls that were going to work it decided we should probably dress up. So we did! and okay, it was pretty fun. Here are some pictures from it!


I have some issues with trick-or-treaters. Can't stand the teenagers with pillow cases, they especially didn't like our store because we handed out stickers. and can't stand the parents that trick or treat with newborns. Like they're literally holding the one month old baby in the arm and a bag in the other and saying trick or treat....cause that baby can eat all the candy their getting...whatever.

1 week 'til cruise!! : )

2 comments:

小雨 said...

Hello , I am a Taiwanese girl.
This trip looks so good.
I wish I could go there someday.

Pam And Scott said...

Great Halloween!! I love these pictures, I didn't get to see what everyone dressed up in!! What a crack up!! I thought you dressed up last year as huckelberry finn. Or was that 2 years ago?

Who's the taiwanese girl?